If you want a 5 ingredient recipe that whips up quick and easy then you need to make this Pumpkin Dip. Simple, tasty and absolutely delicious.
Servings: 4 cups
- 1 8oz package room temperature cream cheese
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 ⁄4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar more or less to taste
In a large kitchen bowl, use an electric mixer to blend the cream cheese and pumpkin puree together at medium speed until smooth.
Add the pumpkin spice, vanilla and powdered sugar.
Taste the dip and add more sugar if desired.
Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Make sure your cream cheese is very soft, see my tips on preventing lumps above.
- You can easily double this recipe to serve more people.
- You can doctor this up by adding some add-ins such as chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- This needs to be refrigerated.
- You can beat your cream cheese before adding it to your pumpkin instead of adding the cream cheese string to the pumpkin.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 188mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 17307IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2mg