Air Fryer Ranch Chex Mix
If you want an easy recipe that pleases a crowd then you need to whip up this Air Fryer Ranch Chex Mix. Minimal ingredients and time!
- 2 cups wheat chex cereal
- 2 cups rice chex cereal
- 2 cups goldfish crackers
- 2 cups pretzels
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1 1 oz package dry ranch seasoning
In a large bowl, mix together the wheat chex mix, rice chex mix, goldfish crackers and pretzels.
Melt the butter and stir in half of the package of ranch mix.
Drizzle the seasoned butter over the snack mix and stir. Sprinkle the remaining ranch seasoning on the snack mix and stir again.
Working in small batches, place the snack mix in the basket of the air fryer and cook at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- You can make this in the microwave as well, just heat for about 3-4 minutes then let set up on a baking pan. But it does not produce as much crunch.
- You can bake this in the oven, see my tips above for instructions.
- You can swap out some of the ingredients to make it gluten free, spicy by using some cayenne and sweet by adding some M&M's etc.
- You can easily make double this batch to serve very large crowds.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 954mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 465IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 8mg