Summer Tortellini Salad
Delicious, refreshing and super easy this Summer Tortellini Salad is what you are going to want on your menu when that hot weather hits!
- 4 cups Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Whipped Salad Dressing Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbs grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbs chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Half of a Cucumber sliced
- Half of a Red Onion finely chopped
- Half of a Green Bell Pepper finely chopped
- Half of an Orange or Red Bell Pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
Boil and drain your tortellini and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together your mayonnaise, Italian dressing, parmesan cheese, parsley and black pepper until combined.
In a large bowl combine the tortellini, cucumber, onion, bell peppers and tomatoes.
Gently fold in the sauce and stir to combine.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Sprinkle with a little more parsley or parmesan before serving.
- Make your pasta ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator so it has time to cool which will cut down on the chilling time.
- You can also make your dressing ahead of time.
- This is a great salad to take and prepare on scene as long as everything is refrigerated when stored, just toss all together and enjoy.
- You can mi up the vegetables to what you enjoy. These are just some of our favorite, try some different ones and tell me what you think.
- You do not need to use multi colored tortellini, your can use any cheese filled tortellini frozen or fresh that you like.