Glazed Lemon Biscuit Knots
If you want an easy yet flavorful treat that you can have morning, noon or night these Glazed Lemon Biscuit Knots are only 6 ingredients and whip up in less than 20 minutes!
Servings: 16 knots
- 16 oz can of biscuits
- 2 Tbs butter melted
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix sugar and 2 tsp of lemon zest together in a small bowl, set aside.
Cut each biscuit in half. Roll each biscuit into a rope and tie each rope in a loose knot. Tuck
the ends underneath the knot. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Brush tops of knots with melted butter.
Dip buttered tops in lemon sugar mixture.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
While knots are baking, make glaze by mixing powdered sugar and lemon juice.
Remove knots from oven and let sit a minute or two, while knots are still warm, drizzle them with lemon glaze.
Let cool for 2-3 minutes for glaze to set.
- You can use fresh or bottled lemon juice in your glaze.
- You can add some extra lemon zest to your glaze for some added lemon flavor.
- If you want a stronger lemon sugar flavor let lemon zest sit in sugar overnight to infuse.
- You can use pretty much any type of biscuit you would like for this recipe, read above regarding my recommendations.
- We like to drizzle these with the glaze when they are still slightly warm, you can also dip them in the glaze to get more coverage.
- Let cool slightly before serving so the glaze has time to set up.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 280mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 44IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg