Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Creamy, smooth and full of strawberries these Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are a fun and tasty dessert that will have everyone coming back for more.
Servings: 12 bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 4 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup strawberries + more for topping
- Whipped topping optional
Preheat oven to 325.
Line a 9"x13" pan with tinfoil, set aside.
In bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Press mixture into prepared pan and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile in large bowl beat your cream cheese until smooth.
Add in your sugar and extract and beat again until combined.
Add in your eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Fold in 2 1/2 cups of your strawberries and pour into crust and spread evenly.
Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes until center is almost set, remove from oven and let cool completely.
Refrigerate for 4 hours to set, then cut into bars and top with whipped topping and sliced strawberries if desired.
- Beat your cream cheese before adding any other ingredients, this helps to prevent any lumps from forming.
- Adding in eggs one at a time helps blend a liquid into a fat and gives it time to combine at a rate better then adding them all in at once.
- Make sure you completely cool on counter before chilling.
- You can substitute any fruit that you like, or other mix ins that you desire.
- These can be frozen, reference above.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 158mg | Sodium: 424mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 1331IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg