If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe that takes minimal ingredients and everyone loves, these M&M Blondies are the perfect fast-fix dessert you're looking for.
Servings: 12 bars
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup M&M’s + more for sprinkling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9"x13" baking dish with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
In a medium bowl whisk together your flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
In another bowl add together melted butter, and both sugars.
Whisk this mixture until fully combined.
Next add in your eggs and vanilla extract.
Again blend this mixture until combined.
Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients.
Fold this mixture together until just combined.
Add in your M&M's and fold in until equally divided.
Spread into sprayed pan and top with extra M&M's for 25-30 minutes until set and golden.
- You can use various mix-ins, check above for some ideas!
- You can easily double or triple this batter recipe to feed more people.
- You can adjust your sugar likings to your flavor preference but we prefer more brown sugar over white.
- Remove from oven when center is just set, these will continue to cook slightly after removing from oven.
- You can freeze these bars, check my notes above on how you can do that.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 433IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg