Love fun, easy and delicious recipes? These Loaded Fries require minimal effort, ingredients and time! They are perfect for dinner, lunch or a snack!
- 2 lbs seasoned regular cut fries
- 2 cups or 8 oz freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup bacon bits or cooked bacon
- 1 small jalapeño sliced thin
- Sour cream optional
Bake your French fries according to package directions.
Once baked transfer to a 9"-10" cast iron skillet and top with shredded cheese.
Pop back in oven until cheese is melted.
Remove and top with green onions, jalapeños and a dollop of sour cream if desired.
- You can use any fries that you like, we use seasoned regular cut fries.
- As noted above there are so many different topping options out there, this is just a base recipe that we love.
- Use freshly shredded cheese from the block, it melts easier than packaged cheese which has more preservatives in it.
- You can keep your fries on the baking pan you do not need to transfer to a cast iron or oven proof skillet, we do it because it's prettier and you get more cheese centered around your fries.
- We make it quicker by using real bacon bits, you can use cooked bacon if you would like as well.
Calories: 873kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 56g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 1888mg | Potassium: 1065mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 728IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 437mg | Iron: 4mg