Baked Cheesy Chicken
Want a delicious dinnertime recipe that is easy and fairly quick on time? This Baked Cheesy Chicken will fill you up and keep you absolutely satisfied.
- 4 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 package ranch dressing
- 2 cups freshly shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Tbs chopped parsley
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x11 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet or rolling
pin until they are an even thickness.
Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Mix together your ranch dressing and breadcrumbs.
Add each of your flour, butter and breadcrumbs to their own shallow dishes.
Dip each chicken breast in the flour, then the melted butter and then the breadcrumbs
Place in the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and add the cheese.
Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
- If you don't own a meat mallet to mash these out, a good old rolling pin will work just fine.
- You can use already trimmed chicken breasts if you'd like, they will come in smaller portions and weight, so adjust baking time accordingly.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or one and a halved to serve a larger family.
- We regularly switch out our cheese types from Monterey Jack, Swiss, Mozzarella and even Cheddar.
- Make sure that the internal temperature of your chicken is at least 165 degrees F before consuming.
Calories: 613kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 157mg | Sodium: 718mg | Potassium: 365mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1333IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 462mg | Iron: 2mg