French Bread Pizza
Love a quick and easy dinnertime meal that only requires 6 ingredients? Then you'll have to whip up this super simple and tasty French Bread Pizza.
- 1 loaf french bread sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 20 slices pepperoni
Preheat oven to 425.
Place bread on baking sheet and spread with pizza sauce.
Top with mozzarella, parmesan, garlic powder and oregano.
Place slices of pepperoni (or other toppings) over cheese and bake in oven for about 10 minutse until cheese is melted and bread is crispy.
- Switch up your toppings to whatever your favorite pizza toppings are.
- Try with an Italian Loaf of bread where you will have some extra seasoning on the outside.
- Make on sub rolls so everyone has their own single serving pizzas.
- We like a mixture of mozzarella and parmesan cheese, but you can use any type of cheese you enjoy.
- Use one side of the bread for garlic bread and one for French Bread Pizza if you're serving less people.
- Toast your bread by brushing some butter over the cut side before putting topping on to give it a little more crispiness if you like that.
Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 1294mg | Potassium: 402mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 664IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 333mg | Iron: 4mg