With only 3 ingredients and 10 minutes you can have yourself your own Buffet Style Chinese Donuts. Super simple, easy and absolutely addicting.
Servings: 20 donuts
- 2 7.5 oz cans biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Oil for frying
Heat oil in pan or deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
Add sugar to a bowl and set aside.
Separate your rolls and shape into circles as some come out oblong.
Add into oil, making sure to not overcrowd the fryer or pan and heat on each side for about 1-1 1/2 minutes.
Remove from pan and dab off oil on a paper towel lined plate and place in sugar and coat, then serve immediately.
- Calorie count's are estimates.
- Do not use full-sized regular biscuits, you need to use the 7.5 oz cans, the smaller biscuits.
- If you cannot find the smaller biscuits, you can use larger ones, but you will have to cut them in half or quarters to make sure that they cook fully through without burning.
- We don't drain our donuts for too long before dipping into the sugar because we need some of that grease still on the donuts to make sure the sugar holds.
- Do not be shy with the sugar, these are made to be coated in all the sugar!
- If you want to switch up the flavor add a little cinnamon to your sugar mixture.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 5g