White Russian Recipe
Want an easy and classic 3 ingredient drink? Look no further than this White Russian Recipe. Deliciously simple, flavorful and fun!
Servings: 1 drink
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz kahlua
- 1 oz heavy cream (or a healthy splash to your liking)
In glass add your ice.
Nex add your vodka then your kahlua.
With a bar spoon slowly pour your cream over the top so it trickles over the back of the spoon.
Mix in if you like or serve unmixed.
- You can substitute the heavy cream with milk or half and half as well. It still should provide a richness that this recipe needs.
- You can make a "mock" version of this recipe using tonic water, coffee and your favorite creamer if you'd like. Not quite the same flavor, but a virgin version.
- You can up the amount of alcohol in the recipe to compensate on how strong of flavors you'd like.
- You can serve this stirred or unstirred, we serve both ways as you can see in the photos.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 14mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 417IU | Calcium: 18mg