Baked Buffalo Wings
When it comes to tasty and easy party or snack food these Baked Buffalo Wings are the answer to everything. Simple to whip up and such a classic.
Servings: 20 wings
- 2 lbs chicken wingettes or wings broken down
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with tin-foil then place a cooling rack on top and spray with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
In bowl add your chicken wings and toss with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Evenly place your wings onto rack and bake in oven for 40-45 minutes until crispy.
Meanwhile to make your sauce, melt your butter in sauce pan until bubbly then whisk in your hot sauce.
Add wings to large bowl and pour sauce over top and toss in sauce, serve.
- To save time, buy the chicken wingettes that way you won't have to cut and bread down each chicken wing.
- Pat your chicken wings dry as best you can before baking, this will help the seasoning not only stick to the wings but for them to crisp up better in the oven.
- Wings like to have some feathers still attached to them at times, so give them a once over before baking and remove any feathers that still may be on them.
- If you want to really crisp up the skin, broil at the end of baking for a few minutes before removing from oven.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 188IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg