Easy Oreo Truffles
Chocolate, cream cheese and Oreos make these Easy Oreo Truffles a delicious holiday treat, potluck favorite, tasty snack or just all around easy dessert recipe!
Servings: 24 truffles
- 1 15 oz pkg Oreos divided
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1 pkg white chocolate candiquik
In food processor add your Oreos until you have crumbs, you may need to do this in batches.
Add your crumbs and your cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat with paddle attachment until combined.
Using a smaller cookie scoop grab your truffle filling and roll into balls.
Place onto a lined baking sheet and place in freezer for about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile melt white chocolate candiquik in microwave according to package directions, stirring until smooth.
Once smooth and melted, remove your truffles from freezer and dip each one individually into melted candiquick, coating fully.
Place back on baking sheet and sprinkle with extra oreo crumbs if desired and let harden.
Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- We find it best to use candiquik, melts easiest and stays melted the longest without seizing.
- Save some Oreo crumbs for the topping.
- You can make it all in a food processor instead of moving to a stand mixer, just make sure that the food processor is a workhorse and can handle mixing a thicker filling.
- Mix it up, use golden Oreos, mint Oreos or any fun flavor Oreos you like!
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 6mg | Sugar: 14g