Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Easy, delicious and filling these Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Drumsticks use 5 ingredients and come together in under an hour. The perfect weeknight dinner!
Servings: 6 drumsticks
- 2.5 lbs chicken drumsticks
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup grape jelly
Preheat oven to 375, line a 9"x13" baking dish with tin foil, set aside.
In saucepan add your bbq sauce, honey and jelly and heat over medium heat and whisk until jelly is melted and mixture is smoothe.
Add your chicken drumsticks into prepared pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over the top and toss to coat.
Bake in oven 50-55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, basting and rotating often.
Broil for a few minutes on each side to crisp up before serving.
- We like to use fresh never frozen drumsticks for this recipe.
- Always pat dry your drumsticks before baking.
- Baste repeatedly throughout the cooking process, it makes a lot of sauce and you want that chicken to soak up as much goodness as you can.
- You can use skin on or off drumsticks, personal preference.
- We use larger drumsticks, you can use smaller as well, as long as you use 2.5 lbs.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 622mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg