Pizza Monkey Bread
Easy, cheesy, and the perfect party food this Pizza Monkey Bread has minimal ingredients and is a perfectly easy appetizer recipe everyone loves.
Servings: 6 people
- 2 8 count cans jumbo biscuits quartered
- 1 1/2 cups pepperoni slices quartered
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Pizza Sauce for serving
Pre-heat oven to 350. Spray a 10-cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray (we use the cooking spray with the flour in iand set aside.
Open your biscuits and on cutting board cut each biscuit into quarters.
In large bowl add your biscuit pieces, oil, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder.
Mix everything until all biscuits are covered with some of the oil, pepperoni, cheeses and seasoning. Using your hands work best, it also helps separate stuck together biscuit pieces.
Add your mixture into your prepared pan and bake in oven for about 45 minutes.
Remove from oven when brown and bubbly and let cool in plan slightly until turning out onto serving plate.
- You can use any kind of jumbo biscuits for this recipe as long as each can is 8-count. We sometimes use a mixture of buttermilk and butter flavored.
- Quartering your pepperoni helps it spread through the mixture better, you can also use mini pepperoni if you can find it in your local grocer.
- You can mix up your cheese's if you like more of a difference than straight mozzarella.
- We like to grease our bundt pan with cooking spray with flour, it helps the bread come out easier as well as not letting the cheese to stick.
- Serve it cooked side up if you want it to look a little prettier, otherwise just flip out and serve on plate.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 848mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 214IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 422mg | Iron: 1mg