Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
Chewy, soft and full of peanut butter goodness, These Reese's Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect treat to curb your sweet tooth, 100% easy and tasty.
Servings: 12 bars
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter we use Reese's brand
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Reese's cup minis
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
Preheat oven to 350, line a 9"x13" baking pan with tinfoil and set aside.
In bowl, whisk together your flour, baking powder and salt, set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer or in bowl with hand mixer add your sugars and butter and beat until blended.
Add in your eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, after they are incorporated add your vanilla and your peanut butter and and beat until combined.
Add in your flour mixture and beat until it's just combined, then fold in your Reese's Mini Cups and Pieces and spread into prepared baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes until center is set, remove and cool completely before slicing.
- To truly get that Reese's flavor, use the Reese's brand peanut butter, but if you cannot find that any creamy peanut butter will work.
- You can also switch it up and use crunchy peanut butter for a little added texture.
- If you don't want to buy Reese's Minis and Pieces separately, check out the post above to show a link of Reese's new combined bag for baking.
- Let these cool completely before cutting, there is a lot of melty chocolate in the center, they are gooey to start with so cooling helps with the cutting and the bars holding together.
- If you want a richer bar, use all brown sugar instead of a mixture of brown sugar and granulated sugar.
Calories: 537kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 475mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 407IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 2mg