Bloody Mary Mix
A classic cocktail this Bloody Mary Mix recipe is the perfect starter to one of your all time favorite drinks. Full of tomato juice, citrus and with a little bit of heat, this recipe is super easy and blends up quick.
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp tobasco sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
his recipe is super simple and you add everything in all at once. So in a large pitcher add your tomato juice, lemon and lime juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Next add in your horseradish, hot pepper sauce (like tobasco), salt, pepper and celery seed and mix together with spatula or a long cocktail mixing spoon.
Chill for a few hours if desired.
Serve over ice with about 1.5-2 oz vodka.
Garnish with celery, pickles, olives, etc.
- We recommend using good quality tomato juice, since the majority of the drink consists of that, the flavor of the tomato juice counts!
- This Bloody Mary Mix should last about a week chilled in the refrigerator, usually it doesn't last that long for us since we drink it too fast!
- You can add more or less of the pepper sauce and horseradish for you spice level. Just taste as you go and start with smaller amounts and build your way up until you find a ratio that you enjoy.
- Chilling the mix a few hours intensifies the flavor, but it is also ready to serve right away over ice, so it's personal preference on chilling or not.
- Add whatever crazy garnishes you like, the more fun the better, this is one of those drink recipes that people really have fun with!
Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 515mg | Potassium: 476mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 820IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg