Garlic Butter Grilled Mushrooms
Want a versatile recipe that goes great on burgers, steaks or a stand alone? These Garlic Butter Grilled Mushrooms are the perfect addition to your meal, and super addicting.
Servings: 3 people
- 1 lb mushrooms white button, bellas, etc
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt more for sprinkling
- 1-2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
Preheat grill to 350.
Slice your mushrooms in half or thirds depending on how large they are, then place in large bowl.
In another bowl whisk together butter, garlic, salt, pepper, garlic salt and parsley.
Pour over mushrooms and toss to coat.
Lay a large sheet of heavy duty parchemtn paper down and pour mushrooms into the center. Bring two sides to the middle and fold down a few times until sealed.
Next, roll up your edges tightly so juices don't escape.
Place on grill and cook for 15 minutes then turn and cook an additional 10-15 minutes.
Remove from heat and let sit for a little bit, serve in tinfoil or transfer to a bowl. Add more garlic salt to your liking.
- We like to use white button mushrooms for this recipe, you can use baby Bellas or whatever mushrooms your grocer has on hand.
- If you want smaller slices, just slice your mushrooms thinner or buy the pre-sliced mushrooms from the store.
- We add garlic salt after grilling to make it a little extra garlicky as sometimes the initial flavor soaks off in the juices.
- These can be baked in the oven as stated above, 350 for 15 minutes turning then cooking an additional 10-15 minutes.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 1307mg | Potassium: 497mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Vitamin C: 6.1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.9mg