Baked Country Style Ribs
Juicy, tender, fall apart Country Style Ribs are baked low in slow in the oven and basted with a delicious BBQ sauce, so flavorful people beg for more.
Servings: 6 people
- 2 lbs country style boneless ribs
- 2 Tbs paprika
- 1 Tbs black pepper
- 3 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
Preheat oven to 250.
Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and set aside.
Mix your rub ingredients together in small bowl.
Add your ribs to a large bowl and sprinkle with rub, toss to coat.
Layer your ribs in single layer on baking sheet then cover with tinfoil.
Bake in oven for 2 hours.
In bowl mix together your BBQ sauce and honey and baste ribs with bbq sauce.
Place back in oven for about 30 to one hour minutes checking for tenderness after 30 minutes.
Remove from oven, baste with more BBQ sauce and sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Check your ribs after putting on your sauce after 30 minutes to see if they are fall apart, you can remove them at that time.
- You can use store bought rub if you would like, we like to make our own special blend but store bought works just as well.
- Line your pan with tin-foil, not only does it keep things from sticking to the pan, it makes for easy clean up.
- Covering the ribs with tin-foil helps them not dry out when they are cooking.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 1129mg | Potassium: 523mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1305IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 3.7mg