This Impossible Pie is one of the easiest recipes you will ever make. Minimal ingredients and a little magic make this pie create it's own crust and is absolutely addicting.
Servings: 8 slices
- 2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 stick margarine or butter softened
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup coconut if you like coconut you can add more
Pre-heat oven to 350 and grease a 9.5"-10" pie plate. Bake for 1 hour. Let cool and serve.
Put all ingredients in blender and blend 20 seconds.
Pour into prepard pie plate and bake for 1 hour or until golden and set.
Remove from oven and refrigerate until cool and completely set.
Serve with whipped craem and toasted coconut if desired.
- You can use more coconut if you like, we use 1 cup in the recipe but you can add more to your liking, it will make the texture a little flakier but still amazing.
- If you really want a larger punch of coconut flavor, add some coconut extract, halve your vanilla with the coconut extract.
- Fully cool this pie before cutting and serving, it needs time to set up before serving.
- If you don't have a blender you can also use a food processor.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg