The Best Monster Cookies
Filled with oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips and M&M's these easy Monster Cookies are the best, softest and chewiest cookies around.
Servings: 16 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M's
Preheat oven to 350
In large bowl with hand mixer cream together your sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Add in your eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
Add in your peanut butter and beat until blended.
In seprate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cornstarch.
Add into your wet mixture and beat until just combined.
Fold in your oats, chocolate chips and M&M's until mixed.
Drop dough onto baking sheet in about 2 Tbs measurements.
Bake in oven for about 15 minutes until slightly golden but still soft in center.
Remove from oven and press more chocolate chips and M&M's on top if desired and let cool on pan for about 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.
- We like to use 2 Tbs of dough in each of our cookies, you can do less or more to your liking, just watch the cookies in the oven as the baking time will need to be adjusted.
- Press some extra chocolate chips and M&M’s on the top of the cookies right when they come out of the oven, it makes they more visually appealing and you get more of the good stuff in there.
- Switch it up and use chunky peanut butter instead of creamy, add some extra peanuty crunch in each and every bite.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 168mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1.7mg