Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
Want an easy and flavorful dinner with quick clean up? These Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are a perfect dish to feed a crowd and satisfy that Mexican craving!
Prep Time1 hr 10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time1 hr 35 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb steak skirt, flank or top round, sliced into thin strips
- 1 red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 green pepper sliced into strips
- 1 orange pepper sliced into strips
- 1 yellow pepper sliced into strips
- 1 red onion sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 2 limes about 1/3 cup
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbs cumin
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs sugar
Add your steak, peppers and onions into gallon ziploc bag.
In a bowl whisk together all your marinade ingredients and pour over steak and veggies, seal and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile preheat oven to 375.
Remove your meat and veggies from refrigerator and spread out on a large sheet pan.
Bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes until steak is cooked through.
Drain off liquid from pan then sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Serve with tortillas, rice, etc.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 763kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 56g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 636mg | Potassium: 1014mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1805IU | Vitamin C: 105.9mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 6.4mg