These Peanut Clusters are an easy 4 ingredient recipe that whips up quickly and is perfect for snacking on or gifting. One candy recipe that you can't pass up.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time1 hr 20 mins
Servings: 80 clusters
- 2 lb almond bark chopped
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 6-7 cups peanuts, salted or unsalted
In large pan add your chocolates and melt on medium low heat until creamy and combined.
Remove from heat and stir in your peanuts until everything is covered evenly, set aside.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper and scoop heaping tablespoonfuls of chocolate peanut mixture onto sheets.
Let set for about 1 hour.
- You can use any combination of chocolate that you wish, as long as it measures out the same amounts called for in the ingredients, this will affect the taste but it's all about flavor preference.
- You can use almond bark or candiquik, we used almond bark for this and make sure that it is well chopped so it melts evenly with the rest of your chocolate.
- Add more or less peanuts to your liking, if you want more chocolate than peanuts add less peanuts, vise versa for peanuts.
- You can use salted or unsalted peanuts for this recipe, we prefer salted because we love the sweet and salty contrast.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg