Easy, delicious and soft, these Brownie Cookies are one of the most perfect additions to your dessert menu! Chocolatey, chewy and taste just like a brownie.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time27 mins
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In bowl whisk together your flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt, set aside.
In sauce pan over medium heat add your chocolate chips and butter.
Whisk slowly until melted and combined.
Remove from heat and add sugar.
Whisk together until sugar is incorporated.
Add in your eggs one at a time whisking well after each addition.
Lastly add in your vanilla and whisk until incorporated.
Pour your chocolate mixture into your dry ingredients and stir until everything just comes together.
Scoop about 1 1/2 Tbs of batter onto sheet and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until tops are just crinkly and edges are slightly browned.
- You can use any chocolate you'd like for these, chocolate chips such as milk, dark or semi-sweet chocolate, also you can use the same amount in baking chocolate.
- There is no need to chill the batter before baking these cookies, they may look wet, you can let the batter sit for a few minutes and it will come together tighter, but ever right after mixing and scooping onto baking pan they will bake up fine.
- You can add some additional add-ins depending on the season or your mood, want extra chocolate? Add some mini chocolate chips. You can always add peppermint chips, toffee bits, etc.
- Do not over bake, they will get hard. Make sure the center still looks a little moist when you pull them out of the oven and the edges are just set, they will keep cooking when removed.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 152IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg