With only 3 ingredients and less than 20 minutes cook time the Crescent Dogs are an easy, family friendly recipe that the kids will love.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time17 mins
Total Time22 mins
Servings: 8 dogs
- 1 8 ct. pkg crescent rolls
- 4 slices American cheese
- 8 hot dogs
Preheat oven to 350.
Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Unroll your crescent roll dough and separate into triangles and lay out on baking sheet.
Cut your cheese slices in half and layer 1 half on each of your crescent rolls.
Place your hot dog on the long side of the crescent rolls and roll up and layer in rows of 4 on each side of baking sheet.
Bake in oven for about 15-17 minutes until golden.
- To get really melty cheese we like to use THIS brand of American, because it is not processed cheese like Kraft and we find it melts super nice and gives great flavor.
- You can make this with any brand of crescent rolls you like.
- We like to spray our sheet pan, where as normally with crescent rolls you don't need to but with the addition of cheese, it sometimes seeps out and it is easier to remove from the pan.
- Before baking you can brush a little butter over the top to help with browning if you like, you can also sprinkle with poppy seeds or do any other kid of glaze you wish!
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 703mg | Potassium: 80mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 1.5mg