Last week we had a fabulous collection of creative ideas, delectable dishes and holiday pazazz … and again we had one big tie for the most viewed.
Six posts were in this exclusive group.
Let’s take a look …
Double Chocolate Coconut Fudge Bars from Healthy Helper Blog
Holiday House Rules Printable from Inside the Fox Den
Gifts for Giving Chocolate Dipped Meringue Recipe by The Rebel Chick
Marvelous Cranberry Turkey Casserole from Ducks ‘n a Row
Daily Sink Spray from Housewife How Tos
Our 2015 Christmas Home Tour Pt 2 by The Red Painted Cottage
So let’s get THIS party started …
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!