Good Tuesday evening Everyone! Are you all ready for another edition of Wonderful Wednesday’s?
Thank you so much for coming to our party! We are glad you’re here.
Last week we had so many amazing shares but a few less clicks. It is a busy time of year for all of us, isn’t it? We do understand. ♥
No worries, this week I have selected three Editor’s Pick Features from the later entries that I just loved… and I hope you will, too. ♥
Too many great shares for me to select just one. Here are my three faves that didn’t hit the “highly viewed” category this week. ♥
So, let’s party!
Love This Party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Emma of Adventures of Adam
Follow us on PINTEREST