Crunchy, creamy, chocolatey and delicious this Oreo Ice Cream Cake is a hit with everyone in the summer. A perfect way to treat you sweet tooth while cooling down!
So this totally happened. Yup, this beast is now my pride and joy. I feel so creative and culinary. Even know I don’t think culinary really applies to this because most of this bad boy is no bake and the freezer does all the work. I just assemble. But look at it! My hubby who is the biggest sweets hater of all time told me it was awesome. HUGE smile from this girl.
I love ice cream cakes. I usually only ask for them on my birthday because I don’t even want to imagine how many calories are in them. Especially this one, but since it doesn’t come with a nutritional label and I’m not going to go look at each items calories per serving then heck, this bad boy is getting devoured.
Since this is a dessert of epic proportions I am just going to leave this post short and sweet and have this beauty take the stage! Am I overly dramatic yet? Good!
Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- 1 8 x8 brownie mix and ingredients called for on package
- 1 tub chocolate frosting I only had white but added cocoa powder to it, yum
- 2 rows crushed Oreos
- 1.5 quart vanilla ice cream let sit out about 30 minutes
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 8 oz container cool whip
- Bake brownies in 9" spring-form pan according to package. When done, set aside to cool completely.
- When cooled top brownie layer with your chocolate frosting.
- Next add about 1/2 of the Oreo crumbs. Top crumbs with ice cream and spread with spatula.
- Drizzle your chocolate syrup on top of ice cream, covering it as best as you can.
- Spread the cool whip on top and sprinkle with remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours then serve.