Mountains of cheese are stuffed between buttery, garlicy slider buns making these Cheesy Stuffed Garlic Bread Sliders a heavenly, ooeey, gooey treat!
Hey you guys!!! I’m back! We had an amazing vacation to Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas for the last week. I can’t wait to share some of the awesome stuff we were able to do in an upcoming post!
I hope you all enjoyed my guest posters! I want to thank Jessica, Cristina and Meaghan so much for sharing some delicious dishes while we were away, I can’t wait to make what they all shared. If you missed them, just click on their names and it will send you to their posts!
Now since I FINALLY was able to get back in the kitchen, I couldn’t help but make one of my favorites. Cheesy Stuffed Garlic Bread Sliders. I know what you’re thinking…sliders and no meat?!?! This girl must be crazy. Not today my friends, not today. These are epicly delicious, I kid you not!
If you’re a fan of cheese and garlic bread, then you will be a fan of these bad boys. Seriously ooeey, ,gooey cheesiness is what these sliders are all about! Slider buns are lathered in a butter, garlic and Italian seasoning spread, topped with layers of sliced mozzarella cheese then all drenched in more buttery, garlicy, cheesy goodness.
Can I tell you something even more exciting? These are super quick and easy! Like one of the easiest slider that you ever did see! And I’ve seen a bunch, but none like this. Probably why this is one of my faves! I’m a garlic bread fanatic, so why not combine garlic bread and another one of my faves..cheese and make it one big happy “sandwich”?
These would be great along side pasta, soup or just alone. I mean come on now, its carbs doing what carbs do best! BUT IT MAKES ME HAPPY! Oh wow, can’t you tell my enthusiasm over here?
But seriously you guys….seriously. That cheese though! Who doesn’t love cheese? I know my husband considers it something that sustains his life, so I’m pretty much stocked up at all times on every type of cheese, just in case we have a hankering for something delicious, like these!
Any who, I’m sure you’re wanting this delicious recipe right about now. Oh, you should totally come follow me on Instagram, they have these amazing Instagram Stories where I shared how I made this! Ok, ok, how about this recipe shall we!
- 1 pkg slider buns, like Kings Hawaiian
- 1 (10 ct.) pkg sliced mozzarella
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2-1 tsp garlic salt (optional)*
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice slider buns in half lenghwise.
- In bowl mix together your butter, garlic, garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Spread butter mixture on both cut sides of buns.
- Layer bottom of sliders with cheese and top with upper layer.
- In another small bowl mix together your topping mixture and pour over tops of buns, spread over tops with a spatula.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool a bit, cut and serve.
- *May substitute garlic powder if you aren't a salt fan. Or omit completely.