How is it already Tuesday?!?!? I feel like I’ve been neglecting everyone! I usually like to post every day but life has caught up with me. With the kids back in school, going away for the weekend, a sick child I haven’t been able to post as much as I like. Will you still love me if I post every other day instead? I hope we can still be friends if I do that. I promise I’ll bring you lots of yummy yummy treats! Bribery at it’s best. Who can turn down treats! I know that I can’t. Want me to do something, give me food and I’ll consider it!
Who wants to play another edition of “What Did Alli Find at Wal-Mart This Week”. Yup, these exist. I don’t see how they are any different from the Snickers bites you get in the bag, but obviously I had to give them a try. I think from the packaging they are gearing up for Christmas. Seriously!?! Christmas already? Have you guy’s started shopping for it yet? I know I really should but I haven’t. I’m one of those that wait to shop until Christmas Eve and like binge wrap that day. I honestly don’t know why I do it to myself, it is a very strenuous task I tell ya. But these little things are great and I knew exactly what I was going to make with them!
Snickers Brownies. Um can I get a heck yes! These are literal pieces of gold right here. These are the type of bar that I want to bring the pan with me on the couch and snuggle up and watch Netflix and chill with. They are the commitment type of brownie. Yes I love them that much! So soft and moist and flavorful! Now where do those mini Snickers come in you ask! I chopped them up and added them to that beautiful caramel layer. So technically they are double Snickers Brownies. But who’s counting!
Look at those layers! MMMMMMMMMM! As difficult as these look to make, they are super simple! Seriously! Now if you feel like you want to be Mrs. (or Mr.) homemaker you can definitely make your brownies from scratch, but this girl didn’t have time for that. Box brownie mix does wonders in these bad boys! Gave it just right ratio of brownie to other multiple layers. So trust me when I say this, you will want to make this now! apparently I said I’d share these with people….can I just say I dropped them in transport (which I have done!!) and just hoard them all to myself? No? Ok…didn’t think so. I’ll share. I can play nice at times.
- 1 (9x13" size) box fudge brownie mix
- Ingredients called for on package
- 1 (11 oz) pkg Kraft Caramel Bits
- 2 Tbs evaporated milk
- 1/2 pkg Snickers Baking Bites, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 tsp evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 (7 oz.) container Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9x13" baking pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In bowl make brownies according to package directions, spread into pan and cook for desired time.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temp.
- Once cooled start your caramel layer.
- In medium-sized microwave safe bowl, heat your caramel bits and evaporated milk on high for about 2 minutes, stopping in 30 second intervals to stir. Heat until melted.
- Once melted, stir in your chopped Snickers bites and spread onto brownie layer.
- Place in refrigerator to set up and cool while you make your nougat.
- In medium saucepan combine your sugar, evaporated milk and butter.
- On medium-high heat bring to a boil until everything is melted, stirring often.
- Once melted reduce heat to medium and simmer without stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in your peanut butter and marshmallow fluff until combined.
- Spread over caramel layer in pan and return back to refrigerator to set.
- In another microwave safe bowl combine your chocolate chips and peanut butter and heat on high for about 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until melted and combined.
- Spread over the top of your nougat layer.
- Chill for about 15-20 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Cut and serve!
To see where I’m linked at visit my Link Parties page and join the fun! Don’t forget to link up with us every Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6pm CST for Wonderful Wednesday’s and Throwback Thursday’s!