Hey people! How is your morning? Mine is lovely, wanna know why? I had a ridiculous dream about Jax Teller from Son’s of Anarchy. Yeah, I know what some of you are thinking…this chick is crazy. While the other half of you are thinking…yum. I’m on the yum side. Ugh, waking up to that face was awesome. Haha, don’t tell my husband because waking up to his face is awesome too, but he was gone to work before I woke. I’m sure we all that that celebrity crush that we just can’t shake. My husband is a really big fan of the lovely Jessica Alba. Who are yours?
Guess what I get to do tomorrow?? I finally get to go to the Minnesota State Fair! Whoop! I haven’t been there in a few years because we just couldn’t find the time, but this year we get to. I may or may not have went through every vendor that they have and wrote down all the places I want to try….yup, I’m that person. I do have a nice list going, most likely will cost us upward of our mortgage but that’s acceptable because its food right?
Anyways, I’m beyond excited. If you don’t already follow me on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll be able to see some of the ridiculous food that they have there! Deep fried olives, stuffed with blue cheese wrapped in bacon, hot dish on a stick, maple bacon funnel cakes, Swedes in a blanket (Swedish meatballs wrapped in lefse), Italian dessert nachos. Those are just a select few that sound absolutely amazing to me! I am so psyched!
What else is amazing? These great little sliders! We love Philly Cheesesteaks in our house, like really love the. We made them 3 times in one week once. They are just too good to us, lol. When I seen that Pepperidge Farm had a new slider roll out you know I had to try it! And what better way to use then than to make these petite pieces of heaven! sautéed onions, mushrooms and green peppers with steak pieces and melty cheese. Oh buddy, mouth is just watering now! The picture below is the steak we used. You can always use your favorite cut of steak but we love this. They come pre-packaged and you can make them to the amount that serves your family. We found this at Walmart!
Oh and before I forget I would like to announce that I am one of the newest Co-Host’s of the Wonderful Wednesday’s link party! I would love for you all to come link up tonight at 6pm CST or 7pm EST! It should also don’t forget to stop by every Thursday night at 6pm CST for Throwback Thursday’s link party! I am also looking for co-hosts for that as well, so if you are interested email me!
- 2 packages individual steaks
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 4-5 whole white mushrooms, sliced
- 6 slider rolls
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt
- In saute pan cook your onions, mushrooms and peppers on medium heat until tender, remove from pan to small bowl and set aside.
- Season your steak liberally with salt, pepper and garlic salt or a mixture of your fave steak seasonings and add to pan and saute about 2-3 minutes until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables back to pan and stir together to heat though.
- We sauteed our meat with our vegetables adding the meat after the vegetables were cooked good instead of removing the vegetables from the pan. If you are afraid of cross contamination you are more than welcome to remove the vegetables from the pan and add them after he meat is cooked!
To see where I’m linked at visit my Link Parties page and join the fun!